Nigeria: Cross River State
The Cross River State Due Process and Price Intelligence Bureau (DPPIB) were formally established through the Cross River State Public Procurement Act No. 15 of 2011. The Bureau is responsible for the policies and regulations of public sector procurement across the state. Cross River State DPPIB publishes procurement processes on the Cross River State e-procurement platform
The open competitive tender processes, all invitations to bid and award of contracts must be published in line with OCDS format (Cross River Due Process and Price Intelligence Law No. 9 (2020)). The publication includes all the information on public procurement of the Cross River State Government and its Ministry Department Agencies (MDA). The data comes from manually collected information (which doesn’t include real-time contracting information but captures brief summary of each contracting stage for each executed project) and automatically-collected information from their e-procurement system.
- Available formats:
- Data date range:
- Aug 2019 - Jun 2021
- Last retrieved:
- 17 Oct 2022
- Update frequency:
- OCID prefix:
Open Data Commons Public Domain Dedication and Licence (ODC PDDL)
You are free:
- To share: To copy, distribute and use the database.
- To create: To produce works from the database.
- To adapt: To modify, transform and build upon the database.
As long as you:
- Blank: This section is intentionally left blank. The PDDL imposes no restrictions on your use of the PDDL licensed database.
- Retrieved from:
- Count of parties:
- Count of planning activities:
- Count of tenders:
- Count of tenderers:
- Count of tender items:
- Count of awards:
- Count of suppliers:
- Count of award items:
- Count of contracts:
- Count of contract items:
- Count of transactions:
- Count of documents:
- Count of milestones:
- Count of amendments:
No extensions or additional fields are used.
The dataset has minor issues that should not interfere with most uses. They include:
- Duplication of data across fields. For example, the title and description for a process are identical in the majority of releases.
- Implementation release tags are missing from some releases.
- The roles field in the parties block is incomplete with buyer, payer, and payee missing.
- Some statuses may be omitted or misreported.
Last reviewed: Jan 2022
This OCDS dataset is available for download in JSON, Excel or CSV format. You can download the data for contracting processes in a specific year or for all time.
Each contracting process is represented as one line of JSON text in the
.jsonl file is compressed using Gzip. Windows users need 7-Zip, WinRAR or WinZip to decompress the
Each contracting process is represented as one row in the
main sheet. Other sheets link to it via the
Excel files can have at most 1,048,576 rows. If a year is missing, it had too many rows.