Argentina: Dirección Nacional de Vialidad
The Dirección Nacional de Vialidad (DNV) is the national roads authority within the Ministry of Transport. It publishes information related to its infrastructure projects through an open data portal.
DNV is responsible for the design, construction, maintenance, improvement, and modification of the system of national roads and related infrastructure, per Decree Law 505/1958.
- Available formats:
- Data date range:
- Feb 2023 - Feb 2023
- Last retrieved:
- 25 Feb 2023
- Update frequency:
- OCID prefix:
Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Retrieved from:
- Count of parties:
- Count of planning activities:
- Count of tenders:
- Count of tenderers:
- Count of tender items:
- Count of awards:
- Count of suppliers:
- Count of award items:
- Count of contracts:
- Count of contract items:
- Count of transactions:
- Count of documents:
- Count of milestones:
- Count of amendments:
Due to significant inflation in the value of the Argentine peso, an additional field (
currentValue) provides an inflation coefficient. Extensions to OCDS include bids and work details.
The dataset has quality issues to take into account, notably:
- Releases tags are not used correctly (most use only the planning tag when they are clearly ahead in the contracting process)
- Releases dates are not used correctly, as they correspond to the date when the data was consulted.
- Empty lists and structures are not omitted from data
- Some fields are filled way ahead in time, like contract titles, when the data suggest the process is still in the planning stage.
Last reviewed: Dec 2019
This OCDS dataset is available for download in JSON, Excel or CSV format. You can download the data for contracting processes in a specific year or for all time.
Each contracting process is represented as one line of JSON text in the
.jsonl file is compressed using Gzip. Windows users need 7-Zip, WinRAR or WinZip to decompress the
Each contracting process is represented as one row in the
main sheet. Other sheets link to it via the
Excel files can have at most 1,048,576 rows. If a year is missing, it had too many rows.