United Kingdom: Wales: Sell2Wales
Sell2Wales is the official information source and procurement portal set up by the Welsh Government.
Sell2Wales covers contracting processes carried out by all Welsh contracting authorities, including:
- The Welsh Government
- Welsh local authorities
- Welsh NHS trusts
- Welsh colleges and universities
In addition, the site also publishes opportunities from private sector organizations that are linked to a public contract.
All procurement for goods and services above £25,000 and works above £2m from public sector bodies must be published on Sell2Wales. Sell2Wales data scope begins 2016/11/01 to the present.
The portal is available in English and Welsh.
- Available formats:
- Data date range:
- Jul 2021 - Aug 2022
- Last retrieved:
- 23 Sep 2022
- Update frequency:
- OCID prefix:
Open Government Licence for public sector information Version 3
You are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information; adapt the Information;
- exploit the Information commercially and non-commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application.
You must (where you do any of the above):
- acknowledge the source of the information in your product or application by including or linking to any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and,
- where possible, provide a link to this licence;
- Retrieved from:
- Count of parties:
- Count of planning activities:
- Count of tenders:
- Count of tenderers:
- Count of tender items:
- Count of awards:
- Count of suppliers:
- Count of award items:
- Count of contracts:
- Count of contract items:
- Count of transactions:
- Count of documents:
- Count of milestones:
- Count of amendments:
The dataset has quality issues to take into account, notably:
- There are sometimes organization references without associated entries in the parties array.
- Organization identifiers are not globally unique and cannot be linked to other datasets.
- There is a small number of blank or empty fields in the data which should not interfere with most use cases.
- Release id’s are linked to the release package they are contained within. Releases with identical information can have different release id’s if they were downloaded in different packages.
Last reviewed: Jul 2022
This OCDS dataset is available for download in JSON, Excel or CSV format. You can download the data for contracting processes in a specific year or for all time.
Each contracting process is represented as one line of JSON text in the
Each contracting process is represented as one row in the
main sheet. Other sheets link to it via the
Excel files can have at most 1,048,576 rows. If a year is missing, it had too many rows.